Fetal Heart Monitoring
Fetal heart monitoring (FHM) is used to assess fetal well-being during labor, Pregnancy and delivery. It also checks the duration of the contractions of pregnant mother and CTG Interpretation plays an important role in monitoring of fetal well-being and allow early detection of fetal distress.
The topics discussing in the workshop are
· Introduction to Fetal Heart Monitoring
· Providing Care During Labor ,Childbirth and Immediate Postpartum,
· Complications During Labor
· High Risk Obstetrics Care in the Developing Countries
· Antepartum Fetal Assessment
· Antepartum Fetal Monitoring
· Introducing Fetal ECG Waveform Analysis for Intrapartum Care
· Maternal-Fetal Physiology & Inadequate Fetal Oxygenation
· Fetal Acid-Base Balance and some Risk Management through Communication.
· Hands on practice On Electronic Instrumentation
· How to do Uterine Assessment
· Learning to recognize and Interpretation of CTG Patterns.
Health care professions who Work in
- Emergency Department
- Midwife Nurse
- Registered Nurse
To complete the requirement, a pretest and posttest will be conducted to assess the gained Knowledge of the participants from the workshop.
After Completion of Workshop participant will be issued CME Certificate that can apply in MOH.