Pediatric Advanced life support( PALS) is for healthcare providers who respond to emergencies in infants and children. These include personnel in emergency response, emergency medicine, intensive care, and critical care units, such as physicians, nurses, paramedics.
PALS course duration is two days
Course Benefits :
After Completion of PALS course participants will receive the PALS Card from AHA (Ameican Heart Association valid for 2 years and CME Certificate that can apply in DHA/MOH/HAAD for License renewal
• 1-rescuer child CPR and AED use
• and 2-rescuer infant CPR
• Management of respiratory emergencies
• Rhythm disturbances and electrical therapy
• Vascular access
• Resuscitation team concept
• Cardiac, respiratory and shock case discussions and simulations
• Systematic Approach to Pediatric Assessment
Click here to join our heart saver course.
Or you can come to our office or call during working hours 067311919/055619201 (8:00am-5:00 pm)